3 Day Out Of Africa Northern Kruger Safari
This Safari is designed for the traveler who would love to experience our wildlife but has limited time in South Africa. Sit back and relax while we take care of the driving and your knowledgeable guides takes you on a relaxing drive within the park stopping off for photo opportunities of our Antelope as well as hoping to spot our Big Five.
ALL GUIDES ARE HIGHLY TRAINED AND THE HIGHEST PAID IN THE KRUGER NATIONAL PARK.
- Two Nights Private en-suite fully serviced Chalet Accommodation.
- Two Breakfasts
- Two Dinners
- One Extended Game Drive from time of arrival to gate closing on first day.
- Morning Drive from 06h00am to 10h00am departure back to Johannesburg.
- Courtesy Binoculars while game Viewing.
- Collection and Drop Off after the safari in our comfortable air-conditioned busses with a Professional Driver from Johannesburg or Pretoria.
- Transport for the Entire duration of your safari.
- Daily Conservation and Entrance Fees.
- Bottled Mineral Water on all vehicles
- Complimentary Gift from Nhongo Safaris on collection for your Safari Adventure.
Day 1: Phalaborwa - Kruger Park
On entering the Kruger Gate we take a leisurely drive with your guide pointing out various bird species, antelope and discussing our flora and fauna with you. We stop at one of the camps for a lunch break before continuing on our afternoon drive till gate closing time and we check in to your accommodation for the night. Dinner will be served in the restaurant and your guide will let you know the time to meet him/her there.
Days 2: Kruger Park
Everything starts early in the Kruger park in order to have a greater chance of seeing game, so you’ll wake up early in order to get on the road when the gates open. We’ll stop at one of the camps for breakfast as well as a chance to stretch your legs. After breakfast we continue on our game drive hoping to spot as many animals as possible before lunch, when we will stop for another break, before making our way slowly back to camp to get ready for your night safari which departs at 20h00pm and returns by 22h00pm.
Day 3: Kruger Park - Phalaborwa
This morning you have the opportunity of going out on another early morning game drive before returning to camp for breakfast and packing up. We depart the park slowly making our way back to Phalaborwa. You will be dropped off by mid-day either at Phalaborwa Airport or Hotel/ Guest House.
- Items of a personal nature
- Night Safari