2 DAY BUSHVELD SAFARI
Take a leisurely luxury drive to the iconic Kruger National park from your Johannesburg hotel. As you enter through the Kruger gate of the park your Guided Safari adventure begins. You climb aboard your Open Safari Vehicle accompanied by your experienced Safari Guide and experience magnificent wildlife sightings along the way.
COST PER PERSON SHARING
R5500.00 – (2019 rate per person sharing)
R6000.00 – (2020 rate per person sharing)
COST PER SINGLE PERSON
R6800.00 – (2019 rate per single person)
R7500.00 – (2020 rate per single person)
Because you’re in such good hands you’ll learn all about the flora and fauna that has made this one of the World’s renowned game preservation areas. Your eyes are peeled however on the bushveld in the hopes of spotting Elephant, Giraffe a myriad of beautiful antelope and of course any of the big cats of prey – Lion, Cheetah and more.
After experiencing a magnificent African sunset, you head for your comfortable camp accommodations. There’s time to enjoy drinks around a campfire and a sumptuous dinner, before alighting on the highlight of your 2 day bushveld safari – the night safari!
Spotlights shine out into the night revealing the sparkling eyes of visitors in the night. Wrapped in warm blankets you marvel at the bushveld nightlife, hoping to catch a glimpse of the elusive Leopard! Between sightings you sit for a quiet moment to look up to a star studded sky, in awe of its vastness and serenity.
Your second day again takes you on a great sunrise safari drive and then its home to ‘Josie.’
All inclusive are: comfortable chalet accommodations with en-suite facilities and air conditioning; all transport including collection and drop off to Johannesburg – and open sided safari vehicles in the park; breakfast and dinner, registered professional safari guides; three day and one night safari and conservation fees.
Come and join us for 2 incredible days and 1 truly unforgettable night with the thrill of a night safari, on this excellent African bushveld safari.
DepartureCollection and Drop Off after the safari with a Professional Driver from Johannesburg or Pretoria
Departure TimePickup is between 06h00am and 07h00am
Return TimeDrop off by 16h00pm
Dress CodeBring comfortable shoes or sandals, Cool Clothing in Summer ( Shorts and T Shirts) Long Pants and Jacket in Winter, Swimsuit (All camps have swimming pools), Malaria Medication and anti Mosquito Sprays, Personal Medications, Sunglasses, Hat and Sunscreen, Flashlight, Binoculars, Camera and spare memory Cards, Travel Adapter Plug. (These can be purchased in the park).
Day 1 | Johannesburg - Kruger Park (D)
Day 2 | Kruger Park (B-D)
- Accommodations for this package are either at Skukuza, Berg en Dal, Pretoriuskop or Nkambeni depending on availability at the time of booking. Please do not request certain camps as we book what is available between the four camps at the time of you making your payment as it is a public entry park.
- Accommodations on this package consist of twin bedded African Bungalows with bathroom en-suite, twin beds and air-conditioning. You do not share a bungalow with other guests and if travelling with children we can give you either a triple bedded unit or 6 bedded unit for you and your family only.
- Our Safaris are carried out by one of our Rangers. it is customary in South Africa to show your appreciation to your guide or driver should you wish to do so after your safari or being dropped off or picked up for your safari.
- The daily all day game drives (wildlife viewing) in Kruger Park are carried out in our own purpose built ‘open vehicle’ which has been approved for use by the Kruger Park authorities. You are ensured a more open viewing experience. All vehicles accommodate up to 9 guests. Our Safaris depart with a minimum of two guests daily and we prefer a minimum of 6 per vehicle and a maximum of 9 at times. Please note that although we have radios in our vehicles these are for emergencies only and not to broadcast sightings in the Kruger National Park.
- You will have a good chance of seeing all of the ‘Big 5’. Driving around you will definitely view large amounts of wildlife – Elephant, Buffalo, Zebra, Giraffe, Wildebeest, Impala, Kudu and Waterbuck; just to name a few of the common species.
- As you will be visiting the Kruger National Park by law we have to advise you to take malaria tablets. You would also need to check with your Doctor (GP) on the latest vaccinations required for South Africa, as this tends to differ for various countries. If you are pregnant please do not consider a safari to the Kruger National Park unless travelling in May, June or July when the risk is at its lowest. All Shops within the Kruger National Park supply lotions and wristbands permeated with Citronella Oil as a repellent against mosquitoes.
- It’s important for you to check on the required ‘travel documents’ for South Africa – passport, travel insurance, visa if you are younger than 18 years and travelling on your own or with parents please make sure to carry your unabridged Birth Certificate with you as you will be denied entry if you do not carry the appropriate paper work.
- Collection in Johannesburg: We collect from the following Areas OR Tambo Hotels, Kempton Park, Boksburg, Benoni, Sandton, Rosebank, Melrose, Melville, Randburg, Morning side, Eastgate, and Bedfordview. There is a huge variety of accommodation from Hotels, Guest Houses or Air BNB’s to be found in these areas.
- Collection Pretoria: We collect in Arcadia, Brooklyn, Hatfield and Colbyn.
- One Nights Private en-suite fully serviced Chalet Accommodation
- One Breakfast
- One Dinner
- One Extended Game Drive from time of arrival to gate closing on first day
- Morning Drive from 06h00am to 10h00am departure back to Johannesburg
- Courtesy Binoculars while game Viewing
- Collection and Drop Off after the safari in our comfortable air-conditioned busses with a Professional Driver from Johannesburg or Pretoria
- Transport for the Entire duration of your safari
- Daily Conservation and Entrance Fees
- Bottled Mineral Water on all vehicles
- Items of a personal nature