3 DAY BUDGET BEATER SAFARI
Join us for a fun filled Budget African Safari adventure as we navigate through the majestic Kruger National Park. With a brimming diversity of wildlife and Big Game. Our 3 Day Budget Beater Safari offers many game drives that will provide you with ample opportunity to see these magnificent animals in their natural habitat. Most high end safaris for 3 days can cost upwards of R15000 per person.
We have tailor made this Budget Safari to allow everyone to enjoy the Kruger National Park. We head out on a daily game drive in the morning and these drives with our Qualified Tour Guide will leave you feeling exhilarated and energised.
COST PER PERSON SHARING
R8500.00 – (2019 rate per person sharing)
R9950.00 – (2020 rate per person sharing)
COST PER SINGLE PERSON
R9250.00 – (2019 rate per single person)
R10312.50 – (2020 rate per single person)
All of our safaris are accommodated within the Kruger National Park and its Boundaries.
Our Safaris are carried out by one of our Rangers. it is customary in South Africa to show your appreciation to your guide or driver should you wish to do so after your safari or being dropped off or picked up for your safari.
- The daily all day game drives (wildlife viewing) in Kruger Park are carried out in our own purpose built ‘open vehicle’ which has been approved for use by the Kruger Park authorities. You are ensured a more open viewing experience. All vehicles accommodate up to 9 guests. Our Safaris depart with a minimum of two guests daily and we prefer a minimum of 6 per vehicle and a maximum of 9 at times. Please note that although we have radios in our vehicles these are for emergencies only and not to broadcast sightings in the Kruger National Park.
- You will have a good chance of seeing all of the ‘Big 5’. Driving around you will definitely view large amounts of wildlife – Elephant, Buffalo, Zebra, Giraffe, Wildebeest, Impala, Kudu and Waterbuck; just to name a few of the common species.
- As you will be visiting the Kruger National Park by law we have to advise you to take malaria tablets. You would also need to check with your Doctor (GP) on the latest vaccinations required for South Africa, as this tends to differ for various countries. If you are pregnant please do not consider a safari to the Kruger National Park unless travelling in May, June or July when the risk is at its lowest. All Shops within the Kruger National Park supply lotions and wristbands permeated with Citronella Oil as a repellent against mosquitoes.
- It’s important for you to check on the required ‘travel documents’ for South Africa – passport, travel insurance, visa if you are younger than 18 years and travelling on your own or with parents please make sure to carry your unabridged Birth Certificate with you as you will be denied entry if you do not carry the appropriate paper work.
- Collection in Johannesburg: We collect from the following Areas OR Tambo Hotels, Kempton Park, Boksburg, Benoni, Sandton, Rosebank, Melrose, Melville, Randburg, Morning side, Eastgate, and Bedfordview. There is a huge variety of accommodation from Hotels, Guest Houses or Air BNB’s to be found in these areas.
- Collection Pretoria: We collect in Arcadia, Brooklyn, Hatfield and Colbyn.
Please do not book flights on your return before 18h00pm as there may be delays in getting you back in time.
DepartureCollection and Drop Off after the safari with a Professional Driver from Johannesburg or Pretoria
Departure TimePickup is between 06h00am and 07h00am
Return TimeDrop off by 16h00pm
Dress CodeBring comfortable shoes or sandals, Cool Clothing in Summer ( Shorts and T Shirts) Long Pants and Jacket in Winter, Swimsuit (All camps have swimming pools), Malaria Medication and anti Mosquito Sprays, Personal Medications, Sunglasses, Hat and Sunscreen, Flashlight, Binoculars, Camera and spare memory Cards, Travel Adapter Plug. (These can be purchased in the park).
Day 1 | Johannesburg - Kruger Park
Day 2 | Kruger Park
Day 3 | Kruger Park - Johannesburg (B)
- Our 3 Budget Beater Safari and 4 Day Budget Safari is guests who are not wanting the frills and fancies of luxury accommodation or bathrooms en-suite but are housed in twin, triple or even 5 bedded units for families without bathrooms en-suite or air-conditioning and guests share a communal bathroom facility which has showers, toilets and baths, for men and women separately. Guests do not share accommodation with other guests and all units are stand alone. Bedding and Towels are provided as well as Bath Soap.
- These units are either brick bungalows within the camp of Pretoriuskop or Safari Tents within the camp of Skukuza but all are dependent on availability at the time of booking. There are no mosquito nets provided in these units but there are screening on all doors and windows.
- Two Nights Private fully serviced chalet / tent accommodation with Communal Bathrooms one camp only
- Two Breakfasts
- Two Dinners
- Extended Open Vehicle Game Drives morning and afternoon
- Transfers to and from the Kruger National Park in our own Luxury Vehicles with professional drivers
- Entrance Fees
- Bottled Mineral Water
- 1 x Night Drive
- International flights
- Personal expenses
- Drinks and curios
- Domestic flights